Selling your gold and silver for cash
We not only trade old coins through our auctions, but also buy gold and silver coins as well as jewelry for cash. If coins have a collectible value, we will advise you to put them up for auction. In addition to auctioning, direct sale is also possible for coins with an investment character. Discreet, correct and smooth settlement, if desired in cash, is also part of our standard service when doing business directly.
Highest daily rates!
We buy gold and silver coins at daily prices. The price of current investment coins is linked to the price of gold and silver. The prices of precious metals can fluctuate from minute to minute. Based on the current price (see charts opposite) we will offer you the highest possible price.
Gold and platinum coins
Examples of current investment coins:
- Golden tientjes (Netherlands)
- Gold ducats (Netherlands)
- Sovereigns (England, Australia)
- Krugerrand (South Africa)
- Maple leafs & 100 dollar pieces (Canada)
- Eagles (U.S.A.)
- 4 Ducat, 100 Coruna (Austria)
- Vrenelis (Switzerland)
- 20, 40 and 100 Francs (Belgium and France)
- 10 and 20 Mark pieces (Germany)
- 10 and 20 Lire pieces (Italy)
Coins are often minted from alloys with a gold content of 96.8%, 91.6%, 90% or 58.5% gold. That is, the weight on the scales always needs a calculation to determine how much gold is actually contained in a coin. Most coins contain somewhere between 90% and 97% net gold, but there are also coins with lower grades. We often find specimens with a (much) lower carat contents.
Gold jewelry and gold bars
All possible jewelry in 9, 14, 18, 20, 21 and 24 carats. Of course we test gold in your presence, we show you the test results and the weights, as well as our calculation.
Examples of common silver investment coins:
- Old Guilders, Rijksdaalders, Tientjes, Fifty Guilder Pieces, € 10,-, € 5,- (Netherlands)
- Silver Eagles (U.S.A.)
- Silver Maple leaves (Canada)
- 5 and 10 Mark pieces (Germany)
- 25, 50, 100 Schilling pieces (Austria)
Silver jewelry and silver bars
All possible jewelry in the first (0.925) and second (0.835) grade.