Our office is located at 41 Noordeinde in The Hague, diagonally opposite the Royal Palace. In the immediate vicinity you will find many parking spaces and a parking garage in Heulstraat. Please note: the center of The Hague is paid parking using a debit card.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. For a free and non-binding valuation, we request that you make an appointment in advance, so that the relevant valuer can reserve the necessary time for you. You are also welcome without an appointment, but you may have to wait for the previous valuation appointment.
The Hague 2514 GC
- Follow the A12 all the way to The Hague
- At the end of the A12, turn left onto the Zuid-Hollandlaan.
- You sort in the direction of Centrum ring Noord / MCH Westeinde.
- That’s the middle lane, first to the left, then get in the lane before turning to the right!
- Turn right onto Koningskade (the lanes are separated by an elevation).
→ At the traffic light it is mandatory to turn left into the Dr. Kuyperstraat sent.
the dr. Kuyperstraat becomes the Mauritskade.
- At the first traffic light, go straight ahead. crossing Mauritskade/Denneweg/Fredrikstraat
- At the second traffic light, go straight ahead at the intersection Mauritskade/Couperusplein/Nassaulaan.
- At the third traffic light, go straight ahead at the Mauritskade/Parkstraat/Alexanderstraat intersection, but turn left at the next intersection.
- Then turn left into Noordeinde after 350 meters.
Rietdijk is located at number 41, which is roughly 75 meters before Noordeinde Palace on your left. A landmark is our sign and a little tree in front of our building.
ONLY for the loading and unloading of material you can place the car briefly on the sidewalk. The bell on the outside of the building ensures immediate assistance by our team, please note checks are very strict! After that you can search for a parking space, the entire center of The Hague is paid parking with debit card on registration.
Our auctions are held a our office. This room has room for about 30 bidders, which is more than enough because the majority of the bidders are now participating live online via RietdijkLive.
Stamp auctions usually last three days. Every day of the auction there is a session in the afternoon as well as in the evening, in which between 500 and 1000 lots are put up for auction. The coin auctions are usually settled in one day during an afternoon and an evening session with approximately 1500 lots in 2 sessions.
The starting times of the sessions may vary depending on the number of lots to be auctioned. You can find all this in the corresponding auction catalog of the relevant auction.
Contact with the auction room: